1. We request that Applicants physically visit and view the rental property they are applying for prior to submitting this rental application. If you are not able to view the property in person, please consider having someone you trust view the property for you. If you choose to complete this application without viewing the property, please understand preference is given to applicants who have viewed the property and application fees are non-refundable.
2. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee of $25.00 will be required for all adult applicants.
3. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co signer.
4. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 2 years.
5. Applicants must have a Credit Score of 600 or above. If an applicant’s credit rating is greater or equal to 600, but less than 620, additional or higher security deposit fees may apply.
6. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
7. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
8. Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
9. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no excessive damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
10. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, a completed Pet Addendum, and a non-refundable $250.00 (minimum) pet privilege fee acceptable. Pets Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets. Additional pets and large pets may require additional costs. The following dog breeds are not allowed at anytime; Doberman Pinshcher, Pit Bull, Huskies, Saint Bernard, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chow, German Sheppard, dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the listed breads and dogs that have had been involved in a biting incident.
11. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent. Security deposit’s must be paid with certified funds, cash or money order on or before occupancy date.
12. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
13. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. Properties can be held for a max of 15 days. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. This fee will need to be paid in certified funds, cash or a money order within 2 business days of approval. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
14. Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
15. Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.